Hi y’all! I know it’s been at least 90 degrees every day for several weeks now, but actually, today is the official First Day Of Summer.
Hair Gets Lighter. Skin Gets Darker.
Water Gets Warmer. Drinks Get Colder.
Music Gets Louder. Nights Get Longer.
Life Gets Better.
Here are a few handy tips for the summer, from a local:
- Always check the webcam before heading to the beach. This is Florida, sometimes it’s sunny at your house and raining at the beach! Jupiter Inlet Webcam
- Just assume it’s going to rain EVERY afternoon. Seriously! Plan accordingly and always have an umbrella handy. Local Radar
- The sand at the beach is LAVA. Do NOT attempt walking on it without shoes!
- Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen.
- Stay hydrated. This one will sneak up on you! Helpful tips on how to stay hydrated.
- Now that the Snow Birds are gone, enjoy eating at all you favorite restaurants, without the 2 hour wait! A few of my local favorites are: Leftover’s Cafe, The Square Grouper, Hog Snappers and Guanabanas.
- Home Owners: Get your A/C serviced. The worst thing is to have it go out in the summer! Airco in Jupiter is a great company. Ask for Shawn!
- Make sure you and your family have a Hurricane Plan. If you’re ready, Hurricane Season can go quite smoothly! Local Storm Info
Summer is our busy season around here when it comes to Real Estate. If you or someone you know are thinking of buying, selling or moving in the Northern Palm Beach County area, it’s a GREAT time to do so! I’m here to help, so please reach out!
contact me – Cheers, Nicole