It’s Finally The First Day Of Fall! At this point, if you live in South Florida, you’re probably just hoping the weather will eventually get cooler. It will, trust me. In the meantime, crank down the A/C, burn a Pumpkin Spice candle and pretend it’s a crisp First Day Of Fall! There are some fun things to do around town this weekend too, so get out there and enjoy!
Friday, September 23rd
– Food Truck Invasion – 5PM – 9PM, Tequesta’s Constitution Park
– Movies on the Waterfront: Watch the movie Frozen at 8PM – Harbourside Place Amphitheater in Jupiter
Saturday, September 24th
– Volunteer Locally for National Public Lands Day at Jupiter Inlet Outstanding Natural Area. Volunteers will help paint 800 foot railing and assist with weed removal. This event is all day.
– C3: Coastal Conservation & Concert. C3 is a community event celebrating coastal habitats and conservation. 5PM – Seabreeze Amphitheater, Jupiter. A great way to kick off the Fall Season!
Sunday, September 25th
While you’re here, check out our newest listing!
This magnificent 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2-Car Garage custom pool home is truly one of a kind. With stunning curb appeal and professional landscaping, this estate style home features a detached 2 bedroom, one bathroom guesthouse. Tucked away in the equestrian community of Jupiter Farms, this home sits on 1.23 acres of high-elevated property.
- Listed Price: $ 774,900
- HOA Fee: None
- Taxes 2016: $ 8,019 (Homestead Exemption Included)
Enjoy your First Day of Fall! – Nicole