Welcome to Jupiter Florida
Jupiter Florida is my home town and why I call myself the Jupiter Local Realtor.
Here are some awesome facts about our town:
- Jupiter’s 2016 Population was 63,813.
- The beautiful Jupiter Lighthouse was completed in 1860, with 105 steps to the top.
- Unlike a lot of other beach towns, Jupiter Florida has 3.5 miles of gorgeous beaches, all open to the public. The average yearly water temperature is 78 degrees.
- Jupiter is at the northern tip of Palm Beach County. Our neighbors in the Village of Tequesta are at the county line.
- Jupiter Florida, along with our neighbors in Juno Beach and Tequesta, have a large population of Sea Turtle nests every year. Visit the Loggerhead Marinalife Center to learn more.
- You can check the status of our beautiful beaches 24 hours a day, by visiting the Jupiter Inlet Cam.